Thursday, April 10, 2008

SOME SOULS THAT CHANGED ME IN THESE FOUR YEARS…

Four years ago I entered the campus of sairam engineering college as vasu and am now vasu-BE.. There are many souls responsible to add that last two letter to my name. It would be crime on my part not to mention about them…

Mahendran Sir…

He is one of the most important person who made a gr8 impact in me. He handled us DBMS and we gained a lot from him. We as a class would never allow any staff to take class. We would shout whenever they try to take. That would happen in his class too. But when he takes the chalk piece and goes near the board, all of us would automatically become silent. That much of control he had on us and we a sort of passion towards him
.
JEGI sir…

Jegan sir from the Dept of ICE handled us Microprocessors. We usually call him JEGI
One of the friendliest sir I’ve ever known. In a short period of time he moved with us very nicely. He is presently not in Sairam and we miss him a lot. He thought us many difficult concepts in microprocessors and micro-controllers easily and the exam was a cake-walk for us. Thank u very much sir.. where ever u are.. We miss u a lot!

Our Placement dean..

Our placement dean come our HOD Ms.PM.Beulah Devamalar is the magic woman behind my placement. I personally was very carefree about these interviews n stuff. But for her motivational speech I would not have taken things as seriously as I took them and be in the place where I am today.


Manikandan sir…

One of the gem of sairam group of institution. A down to earth person, who is ready to do anything for his student, with high degree of sincerity. He handled us PQT and most of the questions in the paper seem to be very familiar. In case of any problem we could approach him at any time. He would see to us that we get a solution to it. Personality like mani sir could never be forgotten where ever we are.

Caleb sir…

Caleb sir handled physics for one of the sections. For those who missed him, u have surely missed something really big at sairam .A person who is more than a staff. A great friend! His style of taking class is absolutely stunning. In first year we used to wait for the acoustics class done by him. A wonderful teacher & gr8 a person to move with.


Chandramohan sir…

We call him C.M. He handled us only lab sessions. He never behaved to like a teacher, but as a very good friend. He is not in sairam now. We miss him a lot!

Each one of them has contributed some5thing for my growth. I extend my sincere prayers to the almighty that I must never forget them in my life.

2 comments:

ViJaY said...

Thatz gud to remember all staffs who wer responsible for your progress.. Nice post btw.. And hey..!! U missed jegan sir... But for him, nee toc, SE pass pannirukka mudiyadhu... [;)]

Mahesh said...

Great nostalgic views published...straight..left..right and stop.....all directionslendhu vishayatha eduthu pinnita po...jegi sir u missing????